blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Stog-Related Deuce, Double Deuce 2000 EditionA few months ago I was talking to my homies James and Alex, and I was having a cigarette. The topic of light cigarettes came up, and what constitutes a light cigarette. James said the difference between light cigarettes and normal ones were these tiny air holes around the filter that let out some of the air so that the drags aren't as harsh. Alex and I said that light cigarettes differ from normal ones because the shredded tobacco is aerated by some process so that the tobacco packed into the cigarette isn't as dense.Who was right? Turns out we both were. But at the time, it was like, "No, that can't be right, because I'm right. Duh. Case closed."Also a few months ago (and I think this happened in the same week actually), Cady and I were going to George's apartment. We got to the front of the building and I suggested going to the right side and she said that the door was on the left side of the building. Sounds diplomatic enough, but in reality these situations tend to go, "The entrance is on the right--" "No it's not its on the left." "Oh..."So we went to the left and up the stairs and we entered... through the back door. The front door was on the other side. We were both right.The moral of THIS story is that if you think you're right, that doesn't necessarily mean the other person's wrong. AGAIN, at the specific point in time we're missing some crucial information. In fact, we both could've been wrong. I'm going to try to take this particular moral to heart because I always think I'm right because my memory seems so vivid when I recall it... haha what a fucking joke. Kevin killed the kitten at 7:19 PM
home