Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 30, 2009
The Rents

I love my parents. I get to see them on Saturday! My mom is pretty quiet. She's the most loving person I know. I want to be as generous as her someday. I should talk to her more, even though she's pretty quiet. I bet it's because she's daydreaming or contemplating obscure hypothetical moral dilemmas, because I had to have inherited that trait from someone, and it definitely isn't from my dad.

My dad doesn't really follow music, but sometimes he'll hear a random song (either from the radio or something that my sister or I played on the stereo), learn the basic chords for it, and play it constantly for the next few months.

Right now it's "Love Remains the Same" by Gavin Rossdale (2008)

http://www.last.fm/music/Gavin+Rossdale/_/Love+Remains+the+Same

His previous favorites--

"Green Eyes" by Coldplay (2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAZiVRG6h0

"Take Off Your Cool (feat. Norah Jones)" by Outkast (2003)

http://www.last.fm/music/OutKast/_/Take+Off+Your+Cool+(feat.+Norah+Jones)

"You've Got Her in Your Pocket" by the White Stripes (2003)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz90QvjL0Fo

The song that I was listening to that initiated this entire post was a song that I wasn't even sure he used to play, but just seemed exactly like a song he would be obsessed with.

"Dust in the Wind" by Kansas (1977)

http://www.last.fm/music/Kansas/_/Dust+in+the+Wind

Kevin killed the kitten at 1:12 AM



home