blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I need to start writing more, even if it's just to have portions of my life recorded so I can somehow recall them. I should write down something EVERY SINGLE DAY; I'll call it Dropping the Daily Deuce, har-har.The Daily Deuce #1So this actually happened last week. My roommate Greg told me and my other roommate Chris that a landlady was willing to show us an apartment on Thursday at 530pm and asked us if we could make it. I said I couldn't because I had a class from 4-6 that was mandatory. The next day, however, I told him I'd be able to make it because we had one free pass for that class and I was simply going to use it on this week. I planned on leaving class early, but we were prepping for a presentation and I didn't want to leave my group before we finished the presentation, so I texted Greg and told him I'd be running late. When I told my TA about my early exit, he merely said to me, "Alright man, I mean you do have one tardy for your choice and life's all about choices so if you think you really need to go to this apartment's open house then you should go." He is normally the liveliest, craziest person but he was having a headache that day and was already a little quieter than normal. His tone at the time definitely indicated that he thought I was not taking the class seriously. So I GTFO of that joint and and am already a couple minutes behind, but I randomly see a friend in a car on the street and he offers to give me a ride (without me even asking, crazy), so he was glad to know I had somewhere to be ASAP. When I made it to the meeting, they'd just finished the apartment tour and we had to go over it again. Greg greeted me with slight exasperation, which implied, "Man, this is the one time that we can get all of us together except you, the least you could do is leave one class early out of the entire week. Do your part."So I had to make a compromise and only piss one person off, and in the process I managed to piss both off. There's speculation involved, but the moral is that the situation, like most of life in general, is lose-lose. It is what it is. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:48 PM
home