Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 23, 2009
The Daily Deuce #4

Hannah mentioned a craving for Diddy Reese tonight, and I gave her four legitimate reasons why it was not a good idea.

I feel she's been testing my patience lately by initiating plans and then backing out at the last second, well after I've agreed with the plan, with excuses that somehow weren't accounted for while she was designing said plans (i.e. too tired, spent too much money today, not enough time, etc.).

The problem with my side of the story is just that; it's just my side. It sounds like I am not at fault for this problem, when the reality is that it's never that cut and dry and there are things I can and should do to make it better for the both of us.

In any case, I failed that patience test tonight. We talked about her indecisiveness last night, so at least she is acknowledging that she is doing it.

What I need to do on my side is to exercise more patience (ideally unlimited patience; realistically as much patience as I can) while she attempts to get better at keeping plans she initiates.

Kevin killed the kitten at 2:13 AM



home