blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
A counter-example of the stuff that's been blowing my mind as of late:http://www.thesmartset.com/article/article09240801.aspxSummary: There's too many people writing books about their religious conversions. Protip -- about half of Americans experience some kind of religious conversion sometime in their life. Yours is not special.It's a decent article, actually; even thought I'm totally stoked on my new revelations, I agree with him in that I'm not unique in any way. I'm amazed that I finally understand what all those others believe in, that it's not brainwash or mindless birthright acceptance or herd mentality or dogmatic belief. I'm not even close to being ready, but there is an infinite time for preparation. You have to jump out of the airplane at some point, right? Kevin killed the kitten at 7:02 PM
home