Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 04, 2008
Jesus Fire of the Day, courtesy of Lil' Wayne

"The first time I realized I was the best rapper alive, you know what I mean, now now, before I go any further into this conversation let me all let you know what I mean by that best rapper alive shit. I don't think I'm better than anybody personally, I don't think I'm better than anybody spiritually, you know what I mean, I don't think I'm better than anyone in any way or form or fashion. But as far as this rap thing, I think I am better than everybody. I am a competitor, I hope everyone else feel the same way about their craft, you know what I mean, if you do it makes it better for the people, it makes it better for the listeners, dawg, and that's how I feel about mine so if you're listening you wanna hear somebody that's dedicated to what they do, I'm so dedicated that I feel I'm the best. And that's that."

- I'm The Best Rapper Alive from the 2006 mixtape Dedication 2

Kevin killed the kitten at 12:29 PM



home