Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 19, 2008
I rarely have conscious-altering epiphanies. Or at least I'm not conscious of them if and when they do occur.
I wish I did (or was, whichever the case may be).

Maybe my lack of revelatory insight (and subsquently shameful scarcity of social and philosophical musings to bestow upon insight-hungry readers) speaks most loudly about the fact that I'm not as smart, articulate, or observant as I want to think I am.
Probably.
Maybe it also says I'm selfish and out-of-touch with every single person around me.
Definitely.
Maybe, worst of all, but least surprising, I'm out of touch with myself.
I like to think not, but let's be fair, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true.

Some smart guy once said, "I'm 20 years old what the fuck do I know"
This applies to me moreso than others, because oftentimes, I'm absolutely positive that it doesn't apply to me at all.

Consequently, I have nothing significant to write about, and not only am I totally fucking all right with that, but I prefer it that way.

Anonymous killed the kitten at 8:36 PM



home