Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 08, 2008
GOD DAMNIT

I just thought of another thing. Putting a person you respect on a pedestal and belittling a person you think less of is the same fucking thing. They are misguided, because no matter what we're all human beings. I was thinking about a person I highly respected and virtually ignored their shortcomings; when I realized this, I realized that no singular person is who we should strive to be. It's not an individual's entire body of work, because at some point they have fucked up, no matter how trivial; it's the ideas behind those that we respect.

Lesson I learned from this: even if I think the world of someone, I shouldn't automatically think every action they do is gold. Think objectively. They're human, just like me and you. Have the sense to separate what is a good characteristic and what is not.

Postface: Did Aristotle believe that Mr. Eudaimonia existed in the world? I forgot. I definitely know that Christians wholeheartedly believe there is a perfect being in which to follow (guess who).

Kevin killed the kitten at 2:49 AM



home