Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 11, 2008
I've met a lot of new people this year, and I noticed how different people are after I got to know them. I mean this in the best possible way. I am now going to take first impressions with a grain of salt, because once I got to really know my friends, both the new ones and the old ones, and see their different sides, I've come to truly respect them.

A person can't be defined in a couple of words, or even five thousand. I learn new things about the people that are important to me every day.

I deeply appreciate every conversation. Plus, talking is therapeutic.

Kevin killed the kitten at 5:12 PM



home