Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Well then. 62 hours (and a singular two hour nap) later, my final lab is completed. New awake record! Hopefully by far the longest because I feel very unhealthy.

I don't know where most of that time went, but it included multiple complete design rewrites and definitely did not include sleep. My partner was MIA during nearly all of this, but we acknowledged during the quarter that we were worked best independently. He did the last lab almost completely on his own, so this one was my baby.

I don't think I've ever had tears of joy before. This was definitely a LOVE-HATE relationship. But the relief was mixed with satisfaction. However crude my pattern matching game was, it was mine and I created it. So FUCK what grade they give me.

Over the past two weeks I've had new ideas of love and responsibility that interested me (unrelated to working on a lab, obviously). But they can wait. Time to rest my weary head.

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:18 AM



home