Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 02, 2008
The magnetic constant actually is to -7 power. My professor confirmed this in the following lecture, to the tune of YES! kid performing an audible GASP! He is a neverending source of entertainment.

Hannah's insight of the day: "I know what we should do... WE SHOULD GET TONS OF FOOD!" It's funnier because she was legitimately stoked on her revelation.

Passerby quote of yesterday #1: "...and then they were like, 'we'll eat you out.'"
Passerby quote of yesterday #2: Preface -- guy and girl are arguing outside of in-n-out. I don't know exactly what his deal was, but maybe the girl just told the guy that his gf is cheating on him. They were very loud, especially the guy, and they had a lot of body movements. Anyway, he said, "SHE PASSED ME OFF LIKE A BRUSHSTROKE!"

We decided it was either an impromptu act of a scene from a play or some kind of weird art installation because real life isn't actually that dramatic.

Yawn kid strikes again.

Quote of today: I don't know if this is what they said, but I think this is what random passerby said: "...apparently I'm really bad at handjobs."

I'm not going to edit my verb tenses in any of these because I don't fucks with that. You know what I'm saying anyways. Real talk.

Kevin killed the kitten at 2:23 AM



home