Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I got a B- on my Communication paper. It was not the greatest paper, but the prompts were equally pathetic.

At first I thought, "What the fuck? How could I get a B- on such a bullshit prompt. There's no way this could have been graded critically because it's the worst excuse for a topic I literally have ever seen."

And then I thought, "Damn, I suck at writing."

Finally, after a longer pause, I concluded, "No matter what the prompt was, I need to substantially improve my writing."

It's pretty ironic because my natural thought process was exactly what I was telling Corinna not even two days ago.

1.) blame the external forces
2.) blame yourself, that "that's just the way you are"
3.) do what you can to fix the situation or neutralize it.

I call most of my early high school years a load of crap because I floated somewhere between one and two, inclusive.

I absolutely have to get to three if I want to right this ship. This doesn't even apply just to schoolwork; this applies to fucking everything.

Kevin killed the kitten at 6:35 PM



home