Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 15, 2007
I tried my hand at poetry, it didn't turn out so well.
There was too much to consider with punctuation
I was never really good with that so I left
out words instead
Spacing was weird too
when I felt like I needed to pause or start over
I just skipped a line, that always seemed to help.
If I want to say anything through a non rhythmic poem
I think it would be that I have no right to write this
because poetry isn't about writing whatever the hell you want
without form or reason, it's about drifting through
space anointed by the faculties of experience:
reflection then adaptation.
It's gotta be something calculated and
resonant doesn't it?

meow killed the kitten at 4:11 PM



home