Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 26, 2007
Mill hit the nail right on the head in terms of men losing their intellectual aspirations. I'm just coming out of that particular funk myself.
Aristotle, on the other hand, set science back about two millenia.
In terms of utilitarianism: if it's as I remember it to be (directing one's actions towards immediate self-gratification/"happiness"), then utilitarianism is nothing but Satanism-in-practice given one of those new-fangled philosophical names.
Thus is the case more and more with philosophy and psychology, I suppose.
Lastly, Jesus kicked ass. Questioning the religions that were based on God's Word is cool, but questioning Jesus Himself is a terrible, terrible idea.

Lastly lastly, maybe I'm just a douche, but I can't fucking stand 420.

Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:35 PM



home