blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Wow.My Blogger name is seriously Rancidpunker19.It's incredible how cool I am.It's been a long time since I've talked to a lot of you, and while I'm undoubtedly to blame, it still frustrates me. I hope you guys are all doing really well.With graduation coming soon, I've had to put a lot of things in retrospect that seemed, at the time, as if they would never come to an end.In my opinion, nostalgia is far-and-above the most uncomfortable, sad feeling that a person can possibly have, because of the accompanying realization that it is a literal impossibility for one to EVER participate in any lost (but thankfully, not forgotten) moment ever again. It's probably a waste of time to dwell on a thought like that, so:On a lighter, tighter note: Terrell Owens is now a Dallas Cowboy.Praise Jesus.You guys should read Paradise Lost by John Milton. It's one of the most important stories ever told, and I guarantee you'll benefit from it if you can decipher the verse.Any words back on college acceptance for anybody?I smoke a lot of pot, and I love it. Marijuana is great.What the fuck is the deal with the Middle East?The world is coming to an end! Stock up on canned goods and bottled water!Speaking of which, I bet Hilary Clinton is our next President. If I'm right, we're all royally screwed.I could talk about nothing all day. It's when typing comes into play that I really start to wander...poop. Anonymous killed the kitten at 5:22 PM
home