blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
So, Thanksgiving was cool and all but...I used to think backwards satanic messages in songs was all bullshit. The other day I came across some supposed backwards masking in Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" (which frontwards is a commonly dissected anomaly in itself). All's I can say is, "What the fuck?"Led Zeppelin is one of my all-time favorite bands, and admittedly, I've known from the first time I began listening to them that their music was more than just regular. Certain "musical experiences" (for lack of a less cheesy term) are just as soul-awakening as they are unexplainable.Shit goes deep.With more research that consumed the better part of two days and was more related to connection with personal experience than common knowledge or fact, I've discovered that this world is far, far too complicated to ever understand over the course of one lifetime.That, and that Jimmy Page was a follower of Aleister Crowley, the most notorious satanist of all time.Moving beyond Zeppelin into the Beatles, etc., I've also found that not only is backwards masking true, but common, and it generally has implications of "otherworldly," fucked-up-type shit. What a disappointment to discover ties between the Manson family, the Beatles, and satan. I knew about the drugs, but not the messages of hate.Another interesting correlation exists between the actual life of director Roman Polanski and his breakout film "Rosemary's Baby."I'm not trying to fanatically assert or accuse anybody of "selling their souls to satan" or anything like that, but it's something to think on I suppose.I probably come off as a total tool, but look into it, because it's interesting regardless.Peace and Love. Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:24 AM
home