Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 10, 2005
I don't even know if I'm supposed to or what to post about. High school is fun and up to this day, I had no regrets. But boy, do I regret not trying hard in high school. I never knew that a 2.95 would make it so hard to get into a decent school! I'm banking on my SAT's right now and if that doesn't go well(which they really didn't last time haha) then I'll still be here in San Ramon.

Worries about going to DVC for college:

1. Being very, very lonely and meeting no one new.
2. ...
3. Well that's about it haha.

Benefits:

1. Stay home and teach tennis for 15$ an hour.
2. Finally be able to drive around San Ramon!! haha.
3. Transfer into a nice school that my parents my parents and I would be proud of.

I always get mixed responses when I ask freshmen in college what the dorm experience is like. They either response with a, "It's terrible! The rooms are tiny, can't sleep cause people are having sex next door or in the next bed. It's definitely not worth it!"

Others would say, "You meet so many people. There's always someone to hang out with. If you keep it clean, it's actually a nice place. Lots of parties!"

I think out of everyone in HK, I'm probably the most oblivious to what's out in the world and to common street smarts. That's probably the conception when people read my o-so-simplistic writing haha. I'm not really as close to anyone as I was Frosh and Soph year, but it's cool to see how everyone has become so sophisticated. It's weird but I feel like I haven't aged at all and I don't like it! Haha.

I still feel like I'm completely new to high school for some reason and it's nearing it's end. I don't really know if I'm going to post again(considering I've only posted about 5 times throughout the duration of HK) so...

I wish everyone the best of luck in their future! And I hope that whatever you guys do, you find something that you will be able to enjoy for the rest of your life and live happily =)!

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their high school experience, and if not, I hope that by the end of senior year, you will! And yah-

I'm really thankful that I have gotten to know everyone here because you guys have so many different beliefs, with the ability to express them, and it's really awesome to be around you all.
But when I think about it, it's wayyy to early to be talking like this haha. I mean first quarter hasn't even ended yet!

So yah, in composition I just read an article about senioritis and how 30 people that are accepted to UC's get rescinded haha. 30 from each UC. So... don't let that happen to you! That would be bad =(.

Keep your chins high and your smiles wide!

Adios =)

Nick killed the kitten at 4:59 PM



home