blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
HK Revival, no?Yes.Gooooooooood.The Cowboys beat the 49ers.Unfortunately, we comepete with ourselves, not with others.Fuck the 49ers though, seriously.There must come a time in every man's life when not only does he realize the necessity (and beauty) of internet communication, but also realizes the importance of not taking this exact second for granted. (Kind of the same thing, depending on how that sentence reads in your head.)Get it?We'll be in college soon.There. Now you get it.Jordan: I like how your writing style is evolving.On the other hand, anything's an improvement from how you used to post.On the OTHER other hand, your old posts made more sense than some of the shit I used to post about.Mad props dawg. Mad props.UC or bust, bro. I know you'll do well.I also miss hot days, rainy days, any days when being content with near nothingness seemed OK. Coupled with Kevin's house and my new-old friends, life was more than OK. Good even.Immediately after that - until recently - life was just OK again.High school, though still unfinished, is done in my mind. Anything still to be learned academically is more than welcome to cram itself into my head. Socially, I fear, I've learned all there is to know about "the youth."If you feel this way too, it's probably true. School? More like a zoo! (I had to add it to fit the rhyme scheme. Sorry. No really. I am.)Mean people suck.But alas! The time has come to make something of ourselves!Do this, do that. Apply here, don't apply there.Just how many deadlines can be squeezed into one school year, exactly?Maybe I just complain too much.Has anybody ever thought about the implications of the words "high" and "stoned?"Has anybody ever questioned why English teachers force us to find symbolism and deeper meaning in books?What's language, anyhow?I mean...really.I once heard from Kevin, somehow - through speaking or writing, I can't recall which - that a key aspect of life is self-change, self-evolution (a correct usage of the word! Har har).It's a hard aspect to master, but once we do, life will be grand.(I love parenthesis. Early signs of schizophrenia, perhaps? I propose, on a whim; How fun would that be?)Remnants of pre-high school life at this point in time are so overwhelming and vivid at times that I can almost literally go back.It's hard to put into words the sense of longing that's to be had along with wishing all the pleasantries could stand alone. How amazing would it have been to have never lost touch?Sadly, there's still much change to come in such a short time. Not all will be for the better.An optimistic attitude helps more than anything in life (short of the hand of God, respectfully).I take pride in not having a clue what I'm going to do with my life - in any regard - after writing this post.I can guess that eating ice cream will be involved.Kevin/Nicole: Specifically, I have no advice to offer, as offering advice to the likes of YOU would be arrogant and silly.Am I the only one that can't hear the word "silly" without picturing a gay man flicking his wrist?I expect nothing less than shaping the world from you two.Big shoes to fill, I know, but I'm not the least bit worried. If for nothing else, just do it so I can tell my kids I know you when I see you on TV (or whatever has come of TV in those days).Smoke mad blunts, and don't hate."And if ya don't know, now ya know (nigga)."Love,Bryan Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:03 PM
home