Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Here I am at 1 in the A.M, re-reading the first posts of the infamous Hezo Kittie.

God I was a retarded poster, I must say.

Re-reading all the old school posts made me think back to the Iron Horse days where we were ALL friends. The good old times hanging out at Kevin's house everyday after school. I would skateboard my butt all the way over to Kev's just to hangout with him. Playing CS, DDR and eating Lumpia. I still remember in his original house, he had a PS2 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I was so amazed and thrilled to actually be able to play on one. It blew my mind away on how big his T.V. was and how he had his computer right next to his T.V. I remember watching Gavin play DWI and do Butterfly Doubles, and I thought he was god. I miss the days of just being able to hangout and not have to actually have SOMETHING to do. Being able to just hangout all day at Kevin' house with no worries about anything at all was the life. Straight from after school on friday afternoons, we would walk to good old Kev's house and not have a care in the world.

Reading the first couple of posts I posted, I remember how fricken crazy I was back in the eigth grade. I think I burnt myself out because I am pretty chill now. POOPATTT. Oh god I still laugh when I say that.

Times have so vastly changed in these past 4-5 years. Bryan in Nevada, Brooke in Texas, and to top all of that fricken Kevin is in space with NASA. Kevin you are crazy I must say. I have always admired your view on life and the way you lead your life the way you do. I hope grow to become half the man you are. There has not been a time where you and I have hung out and I have not had fun. You are the coolest person I know. Plain and simple.

It feels weird this is the last true year we have all together with one another. Although I know there will be a few of the "guys" who do go to the same college, things just won't be the same. Its going to REALLY be weird going to college and not having everyone there with me. I think I take you guys for granted and assume you guys will always be there for me. Unfortunately, most if not all my friends are going "off" to college while I will be stuck at home for two years at DVC to transfer to the UC of my choice ideally. One day I will again arise and meet up with everyone.

Lastly, I leave you with this.

5/23/02

"Kev: What I hate is when I flush the toilet before I take a shower and the shower water keeps getting hot and cold and its annoying...
Jordan: What? That's never happened to me, but that's because my toilet and shower are together.
Bryan: Yeah same here.
Jordan: Ya people just don't walk in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower and say AYE NEED TO PEE IM WHIPPIN OUT MY PENIS NOW"




Osama J killed the kitten at 12:57 AM



home