blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I finally quit biting my nails, and they're almost fully grown. I can scratch stuff now.Cool.I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma Nicole. That's a bummer. My grandpa died once, but I didn't know him that well either.The implications of death are a funny thing until you begin to "really" understand them. Then they become fun.Do you guys believe in God? What about Jesus?Theology discussions used to be nothing more than stoner stereotype conversation for me, but lately, (after much "painstaking" research and coming to understand words I've never even heard before) I've delved deeper into the subject, and have come to the personal belief (or "discovered," if you will) that both do, in fact, exist. I'm trying hard now to build on this foundation and form relationships that are based on love and goodness. It feels good to be able to say that confidentally.Since you two (Kevin and Nicole) seem to be the only two keeping up on this site, and coincidentally happen to be two of the most well-informed individuals I know today, which is sad (yet exciting when you take into account that you're not even a quarter of the way through your lives yet), I was hoping you could give me some viewpoints on the subject.After the complete religious reform of the Filipinos all that time ago, I hope that Christianity and Catholocism haven't become merely ritualistic, forced practice.I'm not really worried about that conclusion per se. You guys also seem to be pretty well practiced on issues of morality.As usual, I remain one step behind.But Lord knows I'm doing my best to catch up.I don't know if this is a road better traveled alone. If I'm missing something obvious here (as I've been known to do), feel free to let me know.Otherwise, any comments/advice/whatever would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance, regardless.Your friend,Bryan. Anonymous killed the kitten at 3:08 PM
home