Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 30, 2005
So here I am, don't know how to say this.
I want people to start reading.

I had the weirdest dream the other night. I was trapped in hell I think.
Kinda creepy, but not too much on the other hand (if you really think about it).

My cat is still flippin' old and huge.

I had the pleasure of smoking my first joint to Saves the Day this weekend, but I didn't get to play football with Matt Dooner.
Life is rough.

As it turns out, I honestly don't even remotely like hos, let alone love them.
I can wholeheartedly say I believe I'll never find a girl I can say "I love you" to and mean it.
Some call that depressing, but I think I'm lucky.

Every weekend in California is a learning/changing experience for me, so thank you.
I doubt I'll ever tire of it.

With the fear of sounding cliche/internet whore, I gotta ask:
Have you ever felt like this?

Let the trumpets blow.
I think I'm back.

(Oh, don't even worry about it; I apologize for the fact that I'm a huge douchebag.)

Anonymous killed the kitten at 10:52 PM



home