Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Wow I so accidentally just deleted my whole blog, okay so here I go re-writing it, 3 paragraphs down the drain ehh owell


Okay so here I am randomly again as usual. I randomly post when I check HK and I all of a sudden get in the mood to blog for some odd reason or another. I mainly don't blog all that much because I hate blogging about random shit and reading how peoples days went and what they did every second of everyday... "Okay so today like I woke up early because Deidra woke me up ( but I dont mind to waking up to Deidra so I didn't care )..." and so on. SO BORING. I need to post like kev, he fuckin haxs at blogs and actually has points and actually MAKES points and sense.


05 > 04


No need to say anymore. 04 was pretty shitty in my opinion. Alot of shit happened which probably shouldn't. Cal High has gone through alot of shit that is pretty whack. I'm just glad we're in 05 now and it hasn't let me down yet. Hopefully that won't come back and bite me in the ass soon. ( Semester Grades ) I MUST get a 3.0 or else im pretty fucked. "Omg Jordan you only need a 3.0 you suck! That's cake!" Well all I gotta say is sex letters. "F U AZN's" I think I would die if I had to get a 4.0, I would like kill myself now lol. My parents usually don't mind what my grades are as long as they are decent but this year my dad said, "No 3.0+, then you have to pay for car insurance." So if no 3.0, theres 800 some odd dollars down the drain, which is pretty damn poopy.


It wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to pay for my car insurance because I know Mike Kane pays for his car insurance and I consider myself pretty lucky that I am who I am and the things and friends I have. I am so appreciative of all you, you have no idea.

Kev - dude, I think if i didn't meet you in like 6th with us both liking Kellie haha, I think I'd die. You are such an awesome friend its pretty damn crazy. Don't ever change man. Thanks for the computer upgrades back in 8th grade and this weekend, appreciate it.

you are so damn cool you get your own section muahha. and I also can't mention being appreciative of people without mention my awesome love, Deidra Brooke Pender. With you I REALLY would be lost right now. I can't imagine life without you. You effect me each and every single day. You have made me become a better person and realise the important things in life. Year and a half this 17th :). I love you Deidra <3

My last paragrah died when i edited my post so - insert 3rd paragraph here - iPod Flash I have no idea what they will think of next.

"Every dog has its day, Well F that its my year" - ATCQ

Osama J killed the kitten at 5:01 PM



home