blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Damn. Doesn’t anybody miss the Good Ol’ Days? What ever happened to HK? What ever happened to Batman: The Animated Series? What ever happened to a gigantic sack of Budsmokers Only Reefer and a gutted Peach Optimo inside a tiny apartment bedroom? What ever happened to the days when I could roll down my block without having to stay strapped with two glocks by my waistline? Doesn’t anyone listen to Locale A.M. anymore? Doesn’t anyone have time to take from their apparently busy lives to write down something entertaining yet intelligent with which to entertain me anymore? Doesn’t anyone still deny a beezy a bleezy, simply because it’s strictly for the neezies? Nope. What a tragedy… Is Kevin Delavega to remain the only human being with significant thoughts that beg uncontrollably to be documented and shared with the world? Is nobody to bring him a pack of Swisher Sweets and a kiss on the cheek for his birfday? You people disgust me. Mac Dre is dead. Locale is dead. Hacky Sack is dead. At the same time, the producers of the Simpsons are still alive and well along with the NFL replay. Make no mistake about it: the world has become a very scary place. It’s funny how life progresses, and sad that it’s never how I want it to. Though I cannot assume any responsibility for the ways of the world at this particular juncture in life, I can very easily express my legitimate concern for the progression and betterment of human nature on this planet. As it expands, it leaves no room for the allowance of what was once a haven for the misunderstood to become barren, void nothingness. As it expands, it leaves no room for mistakes like losing touch with everything that used to be important (as you are all undoubtedly doing if you’ve become accustomed to a world without HK). Sadly enough, I don’t know how many people still read what’s written here who don’t write it themselves, but in any case, I’ve taken the liberty of outlining a few of life’s do’s-and-don’ts that it would do you some good to incorporate into your everyday life. It’s always been evident that I was placed here to assist those unfortunate enough to not enjoy the same thought processes and opinions that I do. I’m just trying to do my part… Don’t hate. Peach Optimos and Swisher Sweets. It’s much harder to pretend, regardless of what you’re doing. Love life, because soon you’ll find you have no choice. Don’t hate. Nix the matches and childproof lighters. Listen to Sublime and Locale A.M. Try a different viewpoint every once and a while. Don’t hate. Don’t just pick the seeds out, plant them. Don’t love them hos. (Damn right, I said it.) Stay young. Stay hopeful. Just don’t give a shit. That’s just how it goes. Post on HK. Above all else, remember to keep it funky enough. It’s an everyday thing. Peace? Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:01 PM
home