blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Hey, it's kind of been a while since I posted but I was reading some and I want to comment but there's no real comment box. So I guess I'll just post. Anyway-- "But some people don't understand when they walk up to a group of people, say "Hi," and stand there expecting a warm welcome. That's not people being unfriendly in general, that's an individual not knowing how the hell people work." If it were me, I'd probably give them a warm welcoming because the way I see it is that they have the 'courage' to come up a group of people and introduce themselves. Or sometimes I go up to a random group of people and try to introduce myself, not because I don't know how people work, but because I really want to get to know more aquintances in the school. But if they don't accept me, then oh well. I guess I expect a warm welcoming, and if I don't get one then I just kind of move on from it. It's always fun to walk around school and do that sometimes, but I've been in the library a lot lately. It could just be that my wish is that everyone could be courteous and welcome to new people, but then again, that's like a perfect world and I don't think people work like that. Oh, so maybe I don't know how people work lol. Sometimes people can be real assholes about it though. Isn't it kind of weird how people are like, "I dare you to go up to this group of people and say hi to them and stuff because it'll be funny." So yah, just putting some input. Nick killed the kitten at 9:13 PM
home