blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
The first day of school came and went in a daze. I remember, either on the first day of last year or the first day coming back from winter break last year, walking out of the car, stepping into the front of the school and saying to myself, "I really don't want to fuckin be here." It might've been winter break because I did not get any sleep the night before that first day. Literally. So it was just shitty in general the whole way through. I guess that's how it was today. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I woke up too late that morning and wasn't tired. I was lying there in my bed and I realized that there couldn't possibly be any way they could test us on the first day. So at least that relieved some of my worry, but anxiety wasn't the reason I was awake. Everyone's really excited to see everyone and who's in their classes and whatnot, but for me I saw the first day as nothing special because all the people I care to see I already do or did during the summer, and whoever's in my class really doesn't matter because every class is seated in alphabetical order, while we get kicked in the nuts for 100 minutes every day without any interaction. Summer was a hoot. It seems like the people that I've hung out with have been around all my life, but really it's only been the last few months. Over the last several months, I've gained closer relationships with some friends and lost and will lose some other good ones. I've gotten to know better people like Brian, Nicko, and Kurt a lot better compared to last summer when I really didn't know any of them at all. Plus it's fuckin great to see Jordan around too he's a cool kid. Too hot in this room to continue tho Kevin killed the kitten at 2:20 PM
home