blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Well look who it is to return to Hezo Kittie, Damn this site has changed since i was last here. Like what 2 years ago? lol. Today is my birthday, 7/11/88, and it reminded me of old times for some odd reason don't ask me why. I kind of sorta feel stupid for posting this because kevin's posts are always so wise and noble and are actually about shit when my is about nothing, but its okay. So here I am re-reading Hezo Kittie thinking back to the days of Iron Horse and how much we've all changed and shit even if we dont admit to it. It's even weirder to think that me and kevin used to be best friends and were inseperable (sp?) and were just as good as friend with a young lady named Deidra Pender. We were all the best of friends and even had a friendship braclet all together. It is pretty good feeling thinking back to the days of Iron Horse and all of the drama that would happen. Even weirder to think that I've been going out with my best friend from Iron Horse and have been for more than a year. Being the newest trend is poker, and today is my birthday, Guess what my presents are? ALL POKER SHIZZ. wow just being on this site makes me talk like i used to lol. Well my Mom and my Dad made me a Poker Table in which i played on it last night with some guys (does it really matter who?) but it was DAMN NICE. It doesn't have any legs on it atm, but that isn't a problem considering we just put it on top of a table. So with that DAMN NICE poker table that I got, My Parents bought me 500 poker chips, including green chips instead of black so that should be interesting. And also I believe my mom bought me like 21 decks of cards from all of the casino's or something along those lines, so there is bound to be one sick ass deck of cards out of those. Also Brian is getting me something from Lake Tahoe, or so he said so, so that will be sumtin cool, ::cough: i need a card holder to put ontop of my cards all i got is my chips and dont wanna use that ::cough:: brian ^^ that was directed towards you :P. Regaurding Kevin's post above, I think if We all put something on our cards as a card holder would make EVERYONE'S life including the dealer's a WHOLE LOT FUCKIN BETTER. lol sorry. [:: WARNING RANTAGE ::] So Today is my 16th Birthday and everyone is expecting me to want to do all these events and have a big ol' honkin party and be all excited and shit. But like really to me, its just like any other day except i get the food i desire and i recieve gifts. But am I psycho or something to not really have all this shit that I wanna do on my birthday or not really knowing what I want for my birthday? I don't know, it's my "Big 16th Birthday" and im just like "k.." lol I dont know i kinda feel like I have this big pressure to want all these items and want to go to Water World and Great America and have this big ol' bash and stuff but i dunno.. sorry im ranting here, someone IM me if they can relate to how i feel lol. So, I start my Birthday by Playing some poker on my brand new table with some good friends that I havent exactly hung out with in awhile. I watch Jay and Silent Bob on Comedy Central, Re-heat some lasagna. Read some Hezo-Kittie and remind myself of the good old fuckin times of Iron Horse, And do my first on post on HK in a long ass time. To me, sounds like a good day so far Osama J killed the kitten at 3:38 AM
home