Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Woah woah, what's all the commotion about? HKTR wtfuxor hax.

Christmas is coming up, and I thought about getting nothing for everyone! But then I figure that's pretty messed up, so now I'm even FURTHER behind in my christmas shopping than I already am.

My procrastinating habits aren't as bad as they used to be in freshman year. I mean just imagine how bad they must've been then. Right now, I'm only getting through spanish 3 by copying Nicole's, Gavin's, Nick's, or whoever else's spanish homework I can find. I read my english homework before I go to sleep and then fold the pages where there might be quotes, and do them during SSR. I'll do geometry before I go to sleep, and if I'm too tired, I'll copy it during geometry. Good thing I have peer helpers and Mrs. Werner for easy. I mean for classes.

Xm4s p4r4y

Nick killed the kitten at 11:46 PM



home