blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Hey. I'm here. This blog is pretty dead but I'm going to write about some stuff that really bugs me. I forgot who mentioned it because it was a while ago, but someone said that the reason that this blog is dead now was that it was started by a group of friends and has now ended with a bunch of individuals. Bryan - Bryan is pimp, I miss this kid. We were always different people but that never stopped us from hanging out. He is funny and stuff and I used to live next to him but now I don't which is pretty shitty. I wish I was back there though. We usually found stuff to do, however random it was, but I'm surprised I didn't see habitual drug use in his future. He seemed like he was bored throughout most of his life so it seems natural that being under the influence is his ideal way of life. Even after Bryan took up smoking will still hung out all the time and I saw him probably the most of all the people I saw or met this summer. We went to Texas together and I didn't get tired of this kid because it's Bryan, I never get tired of Bryan. We played a lot of foosball. Times change though, and as I become the last smokeless person of our randomass posse, I'm becoming phased out. Kevin is old news and that past life was pretty dull, though I assume attending more mind-altering prospects are more exciting. That's not to say Bryan's going down the drain, oh no. In my opinion he's the only person with his head on straight when everyone else are wankers. I like to be with him when I don't want to be around bullshit nothingness, which is most of the time. Arguably my favorite person. Jordan - Jordan is hella pimp too and I always considered him as my best friend but then one day I realized that we don't even see each other that much anymore and it's pretty shitty. We used to go to the bowling alley every weekend and eat pizza machine. And I hit a car with a cart next to pizza machine when I was riding the kiddie carousel or however the fuck you spell it. Jordan used to like live in my house so its really weird that hes gone now because everything that I'm used to is all messed up and I didn't use to think about it much until now. He has a girlfriend now. It's weird to think about but the hairband I wear on my wrist was from Deidra in 8th grade as like me, her, and Jordan's friendship thing. Brooke extended it to Bryan and gave hers to him and we were a random band of hairbandwearers. Times have changed now, one moved to a different state, I moved, and people are just separated. It's weird as shit and I'm sick of bullshit stuffs and just want the plain jane ways of whatever it was when we were random and crazy. I guess this is it, and this last post was a kind of spark that lights up a second before a fire burns out. I'm trying so hard to make these moments last I know I've made bad choices But that's all in the past We've made it through it all and I love you all so much That even if I have nothing I know that this would be enough Growing up some have grown apart But you're all in my blood and your all in my heart And if the sky falls tomorrow I'll go with no regrets We've made the most of this life We're all truly blessed I'll never forget you my friend Kevin killed the kitten at 7:14 PM
home