blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
This site sucks and no one reads it because there's never any updates... ...but today was an interesting day for music. First I heard Love Me Two Times by the Doors on the radio. I also heard Radiohead's new single Go to Sleep (I don't listen to the radio much) and a Jethro Tull song that was cool because I never heard them before. Another funny part was my dad and I walking into the furniture store and he's whistling Clocks by Coldplay. While sitting in the furniture store waiting, they have a radio on in the corner (I think the radio is for sale) and I don't know which station it was, but they played Train in Vain by the Clash. Then when my sister and I stop by Borders we start bumpin' it to Get Low in the parking lot and I'm doing elbows and we park and a dog in another car gives us a funny look. I then picked up Velvet Underground - Loaded and Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet for a mere $22. Unfortunately, the high school student sale ended yesterday. I think that's about it. Kevin killed the kitten at 9:41 PM
home