blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Funny you should mention all these things. I fuxed christen in the ear and gavin in the ass too. Speaking of which, of all people I hear that Jamie Groetsch loves Radiohead and is trying to buy radiohead tickets off her brother's friend but they are $50. I heard they rock the boat live and in my ideal life i would go to radiohead, saves the day, and thrice/thursday all this month but i just suck in general. Speaking of which, Corinna tells me saves the day and taking back sunday are playing just the other day. cool speaking of which, everyone says the new saves the day sucks and I heard one song and it's the title track and it is pretty sucks. once i get internet up in the new house ill post a good post because everyone is posting about real things and not stupid stuff that I talk about. and i cant burn a lot of my mp3s either because of messed up encoding but I don't burn much mp3s anyway. thrice and thursday oct. 29 mm thats it wait if i could blog about one thing right now its that there is way too much stuff to live for. some stupid goth girl in my english class basically said it was almost okay that 2700 people died two years ago becaues it's better to be dead then to live with the fear of dying over your head. that's a bunch of shit because maybe you dont know but there are people who actually like living and if you didnt then you would probably kill yourself already. and i think suicide is justifiable its just that i think everyone (yes everyone) has stuff to live for you just dont realize it. and if i was walking down the street going to a destination that would make me happy and a terrorist bomb dropped direct hit on my head and i died i would be pretty damn pissed because thats not fair and i have too much stuff to live for to just be dead all of a sudden and in the end those ppl of 9/11 its not fair for them either. i dont know about you goth girl but i don't fear death every day. I'll write a proper entry soon or sometime in the near future because I have to go soon and there's no time for chit-chat I need to be concise and as comprehensible as I can get while rushing. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:31 PM
home