Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 09, 2003
Hezo Kittie, eh?

It's already August 9 and I haven't even signed up for my driving classes yet. It's already been seven months and that means I won't be able to get my license on my birthday, so I should try to get my license this month so I can drive by February.

July has been a long month. One of the strangest/most hectic summer months I have ever had. I don't know where to start really. I should've written down more things so I could remember more details.

Actually, Hawaii was uneventful. My dad couldn't get out of a four day business trip that went into our vacation so the three of us went to Hawaii first and we didn't have any rental car. Not only that, but we were pretty far from any major city (we are somewhere on the coast of Oahu?) so the first few days we hung out on the beach, took the bus to the mall, and I read a lot of books. Three books in seven days is a lot of reading, give or take a few books or days. We also ordered a lot of movies at night or just watched the movies that were on TV, though I skipped some. When my dad came we drove to some places I can't remember, but I remember the local shaved ice to be CHEAP and GOOD. If we had a small shaved ice booth in the marketplace that sold whole bowls for like $1.50 I would probably go there every day, maybe even twice a day. It came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream too which was perfect.

After that I went camping for three or four days at pismo beach and a lot of the regulars (the older cousins), weren't there and there were more newbie young kids camping with us so it was a different experience. Less exciting but that's okay I didn't really feel like doing anything. Camping is camping, I guess. I'm not going to talk about it because it's just camping.

Also throughout this month I met Rachel Mumma through someone, Bryan I think because they had the same PE class and she was also friends with Brian Leung. I also met her friends. Rachel is a very cool girl and every time you see her you should say hi because she is cool. I saw lots of Bryan during this July. I see Bryan a lot anyway but I think I saw him more than usual. I also saw lots of Brian and Rachel because they are cool cats. I also got egged in the crotch. I also saw lots of drugs. There is a lot of drugs in San Ramon, if you didn't know. I also saw lots of Christen cause she is a fuckin' cool cat for real. I probably saw Bryan and Christen the most.

Oh yeah, I saw Brooke too because Brooke is fucking tight. Plus I stayed in her house and I listened to the Beatles White Album at her house a lot too. And I met her friends and they are soooo tight too. I miss Texas except I was about to melt there because even if you walk half a mile to the gas station you feel like you walked five miles. So I saw Brooke and it was cool and she had the whole upstairs to herself which had like an entire living room with a TV, foosball table, and computer, and then three bedrooms and a bathroom. Me and Brooke and Bryan would sit in her living room and listen to music and Bryan would get antsy after a couple minutes because he can't chill but he is learning to chill from Micah who is the king of chill. Oh yeah I also spent like 90 bucks in Texas because we went places where we spent hella shit. We went out to dinner, went to the movies, bought smoothies, went to six flags, I don't know what else but it costed a shit load of money its a good thing my parents gave me enough money to last me like 5 days. I though I'd be okay with $40 but I am dearly wrong. And brooke and her mom make really good turkey sandwiches, which I could probably live on every single day for the rest of my life. Healthy and tasty and filling and with really good potato chips on the side. Me and Bryan played a crapload of foosball and we both got a lot better and every single match was like super close and it always got intense by the end with really long points and stuff.

These paragraphs are getting pretty long and Texas was awesome and I miss Texas. I met Abby and her full name is Abby Davis can you believe that. And it was cool. I also met Jessica and her and Brooke weren't really on good terms but I think they are now and I met her and she's cool too. And I met the guys and Bryan was like wtf Kevin J. because he was being obnoxious towards Bryan but Kevin was tight. And I met Pat but only for one day because he had to go to Scotland like the day after we got there but he was fuckin tight like the coolest person I met but he was like an alcoholic so he says he's getting better and I wish him luck. I met Rachel and she had to go through a breakup and so she was kinda sad but I got to know her the most so she was like the nicest person I met. Zach didn't talk much really and Bryan didn't really like him but I thought he was cool. And Kyle was tight because he just is and everyone likes him because he's relaxed and he does some random shit.

Random shit reminds me of Bryan's friend Shiv who dumped our water cups at O'Kanes on the ground for no reason. That was one of the funniest things I saw this summer. Anyways back to Texas I think that's all the people I met and they were all so cool, Brooke makes friends with good people. Except that Bryan Thorsell kid he is a queer, just kidding hes a good guy. Most of Brooke's friends listened to like Punk-Metal though which I got tired of really quickly but Brooke got into At Your Funeral by Saves the Day and that is the best track so..that was good times. I've been listening to a lot of Beatles though and Coldplay, really really light stuff. I actually haven't been spinning the new Thrice that much after a few days even though I like it; my musical tastes have changed a lot in the past year.

After having a generous amount of money in Texas I now have almost no money and I need money to feed my album addiction because I have like six CDs on queue and it sucks not being able to buy them but I will save up my money hopefully.

I haven't seen Micah's shack yet so hopefully I'll be able to see it sometime and I'll give him some decorating tips (I'm suggesting putting up a Goodfellas poster) and he said that in the shack there's a steering wheel but no window. So how are you supposed to know where you're going? Micah is stupid. He should put up a poster of a window, that'd at least make some sense.

I watched Almost Famous and it was cool because it was set around 70s rock and they played good Zeppelin songs like Rain Song, Tangerine, That's the Way, and Misty Mountain Top.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. I'll chronicle the events. I couldn't sleep until like two because my time clock is all messed up from staying up late. So I get up at 7 really groggy and I have to be there by 8. They make me lay down on this bed with an elevated torso part. They had all the tools laid out so that was a little creepy. But then they just tell me to relax and they put a brown plastic breathy thing on my nose and I just have to breath normally through my nose. I was getting a little dizzy but I was laying there for like five or ten minutes and I was still awake. Then the doctor comes and says, "Do you feel the buzz from the nitrous?" And I say, "Yeah," because they don't have a breathing thing over my mouth so I can still talk. Then right after he sticks the IV in my right arm and BAM I'm knocked out, no dreaming or anything. It was like I blinked, and I wake up and there's two big gauzes in my mouth and I'm being led to another bed where they give me a blanket and let me sleep until my sister is done (she was worked on a hour after me), so I slept through most of my intoxication so I didn't do anything stupid. They walked me to the car and we drove home and I got on the couch and fell right to sleep till noon, woke up and took a vicodin, then went back to sleep and I thought it was still twelve when it was actually four.

That paragraph was getting pretty long. So it's four and I take another vicodin and sleep for another hour or so. Then me and Rochizz0 just watch some TV or something, I listen to some Beatles and read some book, nothing exciting. My mouth didn't hurt too bad, surprisingly. It might've been the vicodin. I was required to take a bunch of these pills though and maybe it's just me but I've always been kind of scared of pills. I knew that after the second vicodin I didn't want to take anymore even if it hurt, I would just ice it or sleep. But it didn't hurt anyway. Pills are pretty scary.

Everything went pretty smoothly and I didn't get to eat much that day, just some broth and ice cream. Today I ate some solid food but still mostly soup, it hurt a little bit to chew but it's nothing really. I kind of want to experience the operation again because it was cool just being knocked out and in one second be done. It reminded me of the day that I slept the whole day and I said that I wanted to sleep through life.

And today my cheeks are poofy and it doesn't hurt really at all and I didn't do anything today but watch TV or watch Sopranos and I watched Almost Famous and listened to some music.

It's weird like, maybe it was because I was nervous about getting my wisdom teeth out or something, but the night before I was too pissed off to sleep. But now I feel a lot better. Like I feel fine. That's just weird. All I know is that I'm scared of a lot of things. Coming back to school is going to suck because work sucks. And cocaine is pretty scary. So are coked-out party sluts. So is taking cocaine (or meth) to stay up studying. I would probably rather go to a suck college than take drugs to stay up and study. I don't know. I think I'm getting older and I'm different now than I used to be but some stuff just really weirds me out. Like doing drugs to do better in school.

It'll also be weird to have all the Iron Horse 7th graders I once knew to be big bad high school freshman next year. Yup.

Kevin killed the kitten at 11:18 PM



home