blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
God fucking damnit. My post is gone. I accidentally pressed back right after I finished and a pop-up asked if I wanted to save my post and I clicked yes and I don't know where the fuck it was saved, or if it was saved at all. Oh well I'll try to recap: T3 is the best of 2003 so far with X2 and Finding Nemo. Going to Hawaii for a week. After that Pismo Beach for a long weekend. After that it's Texas shit yeah..and that's my entire July. I'm reading Harry Potter and Youth in Revolt and Youth in Revolt is super insanely funny so far. Oh well that's it...if someone finds where my post was saved then post it for me while I'm gone. Kevin killed the kitten at 11:59 PM
home