Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003
"Wow I just realized that I usually wake up about 10 every day but I go back to sleep, and when I go back to sleep I get the weirdest fuckin dreams but I can never remember them."

I woke up at 10 today and went back to sleep and I had a bad dream that my mom was attacked by a mountain lion and died, so did one of my aunts. It was a really weird and sux dream.

Somehow we had a big field in our backyard and there was this fenced out place and I went in there and I was walking looking around and there was a mountain lion right there. So I slowly backed away a few steps before sprinting and hopping the fence and the mountain lion was going to get me until I fell down and he saw all my relatives standing around in the backyard in the field. I was unconscious but my dad said that my mom was attacked and got killed.

For some reason those dreams that I dream after 10 are really vivid and I can just post all about this one right now because I just woke up.

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:00 PM



home