Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Vagina,
I really don't like blogs, and sometimes I find myself here posting. I guess I'm just really, really bored. I just got one of those pop up ads that don't come from the internet. They just pop up out of nowhere. I hate those.

I wish that for one day everyone would shut the fuck up about their stupid feelings. Sorry if I come off as an asshole (wouldn't be the first or last time), but lately, I just haven't given too much of a shit about what people are feeling. Something making you really, really angry or depressed? I don't give a shit, so don't talk to me about it unless I am directly responsible or I actually show a good amount of curiousity towards the source of your anger/"depression". "Depression" is especially dumb, and now that I think about it, don't bring it up around be period.
Thanks.

I have never thought about what the meaning of life is, and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon. Just live your life. There shouldn't be some kind of a purpose, or goal that everyone on the planet is trying to reach. That would be lame.

It has recently come to my attention that I am an extremely negative person. Someone I know kept a little tally of the number of negative comments that came out of myself along with two of my friends. The tally was at 33 in like 20 mins. That is 11 comments per person in 20 mins, for all of you who can't do math like I can. Maybe there shouldn't be so much stuff that could potentially piss me off. I don't know, so "fuck it" I guess.

Double Fudge YooHoo is amazing. I will buy it.
Upside down 7up is cheese.
History final was hard. So for all of you who have Sloan Adv. History final coming up, make sure you study, or you will end up getting reamed like me.

Luf.






Anonymous killed the kitten at 10:21 PM



home