blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Staying up late is hax because I get to wake up at a million o clock. I put my alarm on at 7 today to TA but I fell back asleep even though I didn't feel really tired. Two days ago I was chilling at my hizzy house watching Romeo and Juliet (1996) at around 2 AM and I hear knocking and the doorbell rings. I opened the door (because I am a retard and it could've been a murderer) but it was two cops who said that they got a 911 call from this house. I said, "I didn't do anything I didn't touch the phone," so I got my parents and they said they didn't call, my dad checked the phone and there was no dial tone. So three of the four family members were standing in front of the front door: Rochelle. We go in her room and her phone is a non-cordless with a little dialpad thingie and it was off the hook and on her bed. "Rochelle, the cops are here." "What///????/??//?" Turns out she probably rolled on her phone, knocked the phone off the pad, and hit the emergency button. Pretty funny crazy hax. I was scared that the doorbell rang because I thought that the TV was too loud and the cops because someone complained. So after that I just laid on my bed and spun some discs for a few hours. So last night I was playing some good games of CS at office and prodigy because I completely forgot about those maps even though I suck at office and I was playing with a bunch of Canadians that were cool to talk to. Then my internet went haxed at around 3AM or something maybe like 3:15 and I got some phone call that mumbled something like "911 something something coming in response to your call, be there in 10 to 15 minutes" and I was like oh shit because the cops came last night so maybe something else got fuxed up again even though they called on my cell phone like wtf Then they called again and said sorry the call was dropped and it sounded really professional until they said it was the plumber and I was like huh? Then I heard some voice in the background so I was like okay I'll just hang around and play along for a bit. and ya tahts it 1337 zim girl is haxing it up next to me so peace out homeisz Kevin killed the kitten at 2:28 PM
home