Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 23, 2003
Main Entry: push·over
Pronunciation: 'push-"O-v&r
Function: noun
Date: 1906
3 : someone unable to resist an attraction or appeal : SUCKER

I'm a pushover.

I saw a really funny thing yesterday at McDonalds while I was waiting in line to order my food. There was this thin, pale complexioned, red haired, young lady with black slacks and a light blue collared shirt on and she looked like the business type. She was waiting to pick up her order and was with a black lady. And then she talked.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. She had full-on ebonics when she talked to the black lady and it was soo funny. I guess you had to be there.

Not as weird as Regal worker with his pants all the way down in front of the urinal though.

Whats up with those damn little sisters these days. Jankyass motherfuckers. Maybe I appeal to young asian girls. Everyone is darn horny schoolgirls these days.

Kevin killed the kitten at 2:39 PM



home