blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I remember what I was going to write. I was watching TNT I think and they had a commercial for the premiere of the Wedding Planner, you know that movie with J.Lo and that other guy and she's his wedding planner and they fall in love etc. etc. and the music for the commercial is Falling by Ben Kweller. Sweet~ Falling is also on the Mr. Deeds soundtrack but I've never seen that movie. You should watch Magnolia because it has a cool ending. Also listen to Mars Volta because I can't get it out of my head and I can't get over how good it is. I need to start sleeping earlier and the birds are chirping so that's my new cue to sleep, g'nite Kevin killed the kitten at 4:35 AM
home