blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I love long car rides because I can just sit there and look out the window and listen to my music and the soft bouncing of the car ride always makes me sleepy so I'm either sleepy and listening to music or asleep. I'm trying to think of the movie or TV show that I can remember this exact scene, a guy is sitting there for a second, then looks up and off to the side and says, "Damn." or was it "Fuck." It wasn't in a pissed sort of way but a regretful sort of way. A very touching moment indeed even though I don't remember what happened. I couldn't wear my khakis because there was a stain on them that my mom didn't see and I showed it to her and I hope she can fix it up good but I think I shall get new ones It's true; people just aren't that friendly but i think I am going to sleep early today I am weary Kevin killed the kitten at 1:58 AM
home