blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I haven't written anything in a long time because I haven't had much time recently. Actually I have had some time but not much and I blew what little extra time I had going on aim or doing something similar to going on aim like staring blankly at a wall. Last PE class I was hyper (relatively speaking, me hyper just means I actually talk to people) and I asked people what they did. They asked me what I meant by that, and I wasn't even really sure what I meant either. It's because I was thinking about it and I don't really DO anything. I don't play any sports, I'm not in any clubs or anything. I have free time but I never do anything. I should probably focus on college I guess since I have so much free time. I should do something useful with it, like tutor, or join a club. Or do something college-y. I'm not a very good worker. How do I get A's? Teenagers are such impressionable people sometimes. It's hard to keep everyone happy. Anything we do we will end up regretting. I was contemplating the meaning of life last night, or maybe two nights ago, and I thought about it and there isn't really a point. It doesn't seem like we have a reason for doing anything. I live in my own cool little world because there's no holes in my life. Or not ones worth anything. And so I decided that what we do in life is filling in the holes in our lives. It's now the end of the year, and right now I should be whacked out with emotions or something. But I'm not. I live a life without big holes that are supposed to bring you down and stuff like that. I always put stuff off and I get fucked over because of it. I'm supposed to be doing something useful right now but I'm not. You know how I think to myself, "What if I was a fob? That would probably suck."? Well, I just thought it would also suck if someone thought, "What if I was Kevin? That would suck." lol because im lame But that's cool and they might THINK it would suck to be me but actually it's pretty cool because ummm...no reason in particular except that I like being me. People say that the stuff I write in yearbooks is "so personal". But MAYBE that's because I don't want to waste my time writing something that is completely useless and stupid, and instead just honestly write. To me, signing a yearbook (close friends) is that last chance to let the person know what they meant to you because I feel like once the year's over it's not the same. It sounds lame, but yes I am a pretty lame kid. Nick said, hypothetically speaking, it makes him mad to see people ask you who you hang out with to see if they are more popular than you or not. And yes that makes sense, but I don't see anyone doing that. I think it would be hard to be in a relationship with a person who always hangs out with a bunch of people you don't know, but I guess you can get to know them. It would be a more forced relationship with her friends though and that would be stupid. I want to meet someone where I just go *click* but that's just dreaming. It still sounds cool though if something like that ever happened. Coffee rules. Nicole says if you have to try to keep a friendship/relationship then it isn't worth having. I think this only happens to an extent. If you don't like, appreciate and nurture your relationships then you just go through them like gorillas go through bananas. I think this because of personal experience. If I had taken time to settle down with a friend or something then maybe we would still be friends. But then again sometimes people just move on and that's what I expect. I had double fudge yoohoo yesterday and it was sooooooo chocolatey. I want one of those big root beer bottles now because root bear is sooooooo good. And I want the upside down 7up because not only is the label upside down, but the drink is green, the bottle is clear, and it's caffinated. Where do they come up with this stuff? I like live wire because I enjoy orange soda. I want to write a philosophy. It'll be like, Kevin's Philosophy: 1.) Don't say "fuck it". Well, you're allowed to say fuck it literally, but never blow something off. Persevere and get it over with even if it's not satisfying to finish. 2.) Write a thesis with the body paragraph topics in mind. It makes organization 3409230942309 times easier. 3.) Be yourself but have a hero. My hero is Atticus Finch even before he was voted #1 hero of all time by whatever. 4.) Don't break the mold. I'm asian and get good grades, etc. etc. insert whatever mold I fit into here, big deal. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK. how about I am the mold and everyone poses off of me. 5.) Don't stress over homework and put it off till midnight. It always works for me. 6.) Try to do good in this life even if your life fucking sucks because what goes around comes around, bitch. I think I did something good in my past life. 7.) Try to be confident without comparing yourself to others. This is a pretty hard thing to accomplish. Just be like, "Fuck yeah I'm ." 8.) Don't be surprised that you're alone. YOU'RE AN UNCOOL FREAK OF NATURE FOR BEING ALONE. [/sarcasm] 9.) Listen to music. You can never have enough music in your life. 10.) Don't be pathetic or desperate. To be Continued... :D:D:DD:D:dD:DD:d:dD:D:D:D ;d:DD:d:DDd:D:d:d:D:D I'm going to go sign some yearbooks or something. Kevin killed the kitten at 6:01 PM
home