Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 29, 2003
Hah.

I already have to come home in two weeks.
This sucks.
I was really good about not posting for a long time, but then I posted again (and again, and again). I think after this, it's time for a permanent boycot on all of my writing that's not school related. Yay.

Ok, Perks of Being a Wallflower was good. It was my favorite book for a long time.
But it's got nothing on Youth in Revolt and Revolting Youth.
Nothing.

I did so much reading on my trip. I think I read as much this week as I have in all my previous years combined. I read Youth in Revolt, Revolting Youth, Harry Potter (5th one), and Clockwork Orange.
Lots.

East Coast was fun. I got new CDs and New York is the hot girl hangout. I was like "Wow, you are all hot. I will stare at you now."

Shivrolet says I'm an asshole.
I sure hope so.
He was just kidding.
Damn.

Summer school is almost as lame as that AudioBlog thing. I went to summer school one time, and then I said "This is almost as lame as AudioBlog", and then I didn't go again. It's OK that AudioBloggerthingy wasn't invented yet.
Just don't think about it.

I want to go to Texas so bad for no reason.
I want to see Brooke, and I want to see more of Texas than I've already seen, but I can't figure out why I have the overwhelming urge to be in Texas. I don't get it.
Since I want to go so badly, things won't work out.

You watch.

I had to read a lot when I got home tonight, because I literally had no access to internet the whole time I was gone. I said, "Damn, this is a lot of reading."

Speaking of which, I still have to read that book for Adv. English this summer. I'm going to read it late because I always do, but that's OK because I want it to be fresh in my mind.

School seriously blows. I hear that sophmore year is lame. Yes, even as lame as AudioBloggerthingything.
I don't know if I'm going to stay in Adv. classes next year. If it's too much work, I'm going to say, """"""Fuck it""""""" and drop them like stuff you are supposed to drop.
AND HOW!

Jordan loves Deidra.
I saw it on his icon and in his info.

Music is cool. I listened to Minor Threat for like an hour and a half on the plane ride home.

The lady next to me was very old, and I think I saw her move once or twice.
I was scared.
She just sat there with her purse in her lap and didn't move at all.
I was all thinking like, "Hot damn, you are old."
And she was all thinking like, "....I bet this kid is thinking about how old I am."
And then I was all thinking like, "Yeah, you are old."

I am going to be old one day, and then I will die.
I'm crossing my fingers for hell.

It's cool when people IM me for the first time and I'm like, "Who the random leet brb hax kevin costner apple pie kittie cat is this?"

My cat is like as old as I am. He weighs as much as me too. He rules.
I bet he could eat a car.

Little kids suck. Anything from the age of 1-9 should be locked away.
I hate them, and I'd outrun them all.

DOD blows like really hard wind and AudioBlogitzakadoozy.

What if I want to go to sleep but I can't sleep and I just lie in bed and not fall asleep and it's hot?
That would suck.

If you are reading this, it means I just wasted precious minutes from your life.
Lots of them.
Hah.

OK, seriously, my kittie is gigantic.

So there it is everyone. My last post.
I hope you weren't confused.

Download Sizzla - Thank U Mamma if you want to hear a good song that will make your heart flutter like I just touched your arm.

Goodbye.







Anonymous killed the kitten at 12:26 AM



home