Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003
Everyone take a minute to kiss Hezo Kittie. This blog owns because when people post it's cool for once. Cheers to your great writing.

"A toast: champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

Gavin: Last paragraph I am talking about how random asian little sisters like me. Steph's sister, George's sister, Nicole's sister (cutest), maybe I give off the vibe that I am a cradle robber and enjoy younger girls. No thanks.

Matt: Hulk was pretty whack, but I also thought it was really interesting in its change of pace from other Marvel movies (I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them). I'm probably going to end up buying it on DVD anyway. I think it warrants repeated viewings.

I was in Disneyland just last Christmas and it was fun as fuck. It was super spirited and lights were everywhere and there was fake snow at the end and it was cool. Indiana Jones is awesome.

Screamin' California is awesome too I think I went on it multiple times and it was great.

Seeing you and Christen and Sean and other assorted hax at Iron Horse was super radical. Your "Fuck YEAH" to my "You have both breath strips and Trident gum?" was classic Matt. Spanish is going to suck next year. I miss Iron Horse while I was sitting there on the bench in the quad at night. It reminded me of 8th grade promo because it was dark and it reminds me of when Will climbed up to the top of the school and we took a pic of him but the pic is gone somewhere and Mr. Hoy was right there and he never saw him.

Nick Kwok is hax because he gave me a space blanket but it's at his house. It's not very chilly right now though and I am wearing only underwear so I don't have a use for it.

I just finished the Mars Volta album right this second and it owned my soul and it was one hour of bliss and I heart it for life and I've been waiting for it since forever and yes. I don't recommend it though because I'm known to like things that everyone hates. Sean likes it though.

I love music. I don't love music like "I love music more than you do you fuckin retard you listen to lame music!" I love music like wow I get shivers because this is good stuff. I've only really been listening to music for not too long but I think it shall be a part of my life until I die. Music is good stuff; you shouldn't miss out.

What's that thing called when the drummer uses both his left and right foot to play the big bass drum? I love that sound.

Coincidence, I was going to ask Matt how it felt to be a senior because my sister told me, "Next year is gonna ruuuuuuuule I'm a senior yeaaaah"

I think in four years I'm going to be the same. I don't know why, but I feel like an adult. Somehow I feel like I've missed the teenage years, or not really missed them but I'm living them in a different view.

Don't worry though, I'm still me. I think you can count on me to be me. I enjoy the simple things in life. I watched Punch Drunk Love a little while ago, and my mom and dad ended up watching it with me. When it finished, they said they hated it but I couldn't stop smiling. It was such a cool and inventive and quirky and crazy movie that I couldn't help but be happy for the characters. Easily up there with Chasing Amy as the best in the genre.

Then I took a nice shower that was very nice because I felt all good after watching such an original movie. Then I sat down and listened through Mars Volta while chillin and talking to my chalupas on aim and it was very sublime except there was a point when no one was talking to me so that kind of sucked but it's okay I got to enjoy my Mars Volta.

If I change drastically, become stoner or hardcore punker or secluded antisocial schizophrenic or something then the world will be upside-down. I read something, and it said, "Stand for something or else you will fall for everything." Good to know.

Nicole: I'm glad you liked the book because I was afraid I am going to be dissappointed by this book because the other four were so good...but I don't think I shall :D. They never cease to amaze me.

Gavin again: Audblog is crazy.

I sleep away half my day a lot of the time it's pretty cool. I woke up at 3 once it was awesome.

Wow I just realized that I usually wake up about 10 every day but I go back to sleep, and when I go back to sleep I get the weirdest fuckin dreams but I can never remember them.

My internet got fucked up and I'll never know what those people I were talking to IMed to me while it wasn't working. I hate my internet; we will have a new internet in a few months and I hope it's better.

My life feels all crazy because I have one foot rooted in childhood and one foot in adulthood. Not like goofing whacko crazy little kids running around, but kid movies appeal to me because the environments are always like...engrossing and stuff because they're always huge and detailed both visually and literally. But then I like things like To Kill a Mockingbird and American Beauty because they are huge and touch base on a bunch of different levels; each sub-theme is as important as the last and hits personal topics such as racism, growing up, stereotypes, and the like. Those two very different movies/novels bear lots of similarities.

The moral of the story is that you don't have to necessarily happy all the time, but instead of attempting to cheer someone up just listen and if possible, relate. Emotion is what makes us different.

Kevin killed the kitten at 1:25 AM



home