Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 14, 2003
Actually, I look up to my dad though.

I usually only hear bits and pieces of what my parents were like in high school (they went to the same high school and colleges) but sometimes when Rochelle and I are just chilling at 1AM in a Las Vegas hotel room watching TV and my dad would come in a little tipsy and through with blackjack and he'll tell us weird stories about high school.

I think he was a ideallist or something, kind of like a communist. A leftist of some sort. My mom says he was pretty shy with the ladies; on the contrary, my mom hung out with cool chicks. I think she smoked cigarettes too but don't quote me on that

I don't know it sounded like he lived a cool high school life, even though you didn't have to work as hard back then to get into a good college. He had so-so studying habits and was a natural in math but other stuff was meh.

Now my dad has become quite different from his high school counterpart; he is very much a capitalist and enjoys politics and whatnot. He's a pretty normal dad and he's always happy, talking about how cool it is to do yoga, or how he wants to become a really good singer, or how he wants to buy a truck. And he's never stressed from work and usually does a good job on his work.

I must say, he's living the life. Shoddy house right now but cooler one later, cool wife, kids that can take care of themselves and deliver the goods and aren't complete idiots, and attempts to stay healthy. Plus he has a 64" TV in his house. I worship that thing.

I want to live that life. I think if I keep going down the road I'm going I'll end up somewhere kinda like that. Hmm...I feel a lot better now.

I wonder what Nick's doing on his cruise...

Kevin killed the kitten at 11:24 PM



home