Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 14, 2003
Actually, I have a super funner quote from today.

Rochelle: Who is that?
Me: Linda Hamilton.
Rochelle: Oh yeah, the chick with the arms. She is so not cute.

I been PMSing today. Too much thinking which means too much getting pissed off when you realize so much stuff. Only movies can cure bad mood sty0.

Why is everyone so hypocritical? I think sometimes when we're caught up in the moment of something we say things that maybe we don't mean, but seriously we are all so hypocritical.

But then even the underrated, true role models aren't really looked up to. It reminds me of this one time in health that these people from college came in, two of them were Mrs. Eggold's daughters, and there was this one guy. This guy said that in high school he didn't drink but one time his dad asked him to drink beer but he refused it because he just didn't like it. And Amanda Beam looked at him wide-eyed and was like "Aww that's so good." And seriously, it was good. Father figures are a huge influence on everyone's lives; Amanda's dad died when she was young. But then we all know the next weekend or something she is just going to get smashed all up in her face

I don't really feel like writing anymore.

Chuck D never smoke or drank in his life and he's the black leftist with really strong beliefs and stuff. I don't even know where I'm going with this.

I guess all I'm saying is that I can't get used to hypocrisies right now because it makes everyone's words insincere. And then I can't trust anyone anymore because how can whatever I hear be true? And just yesterday I proposed a new resolution that I would trust girls in general now because usually I categorize all girls as superficial, horny, desperate, and whatever else makes girls super evil.

People can be way different than they seem. You look at someone and can categorize them as slut or nice or something like that based on their looks or initial impressions, but then people just become way different.

I'm not anti-drug though. It's kind of weird when you think about it though, like Matt said, if I took up smoking it could easily derail me and fuck up my potential. So, hypothetically speaking, if I did take up smoking, dropped all my advanced classes and got average grades, I could probably still make it into a satisfactory college where I could party all day where the motto is "everybody dance, everybody dance, everybody take off their pants". Then what? I'll end up taking responsibility for myself once I mature, get a decent job where I could support my family, and settle into the suburbs. So maybe I'll have like what, a little bit less money? Did having more money than what is needed really make a difference in life though? So in the end, instead of working your ass off in school to be able to buy a nicer car in the future you COULD be having the best 8 or so years of your life, memories to last you forever.. And that hypothesis makes lots of damn sense.

Even though it makes even more sense to not do drugs, have fun with your friends, fall in love with a girl you care about, work hard in all that you do, and be confident with yourself.

I guess I agree with everyone's lifestyles to an extent. Well not really.

I'm just saying there's lots of perspectives. And my point still doesn't make sense because there is none.

Kevin killed the kitten at 10:58 PM



home