blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
"You feel that? That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride." I doubt Hezo Kittie will be better this year than the first. And who's to say that there even will be a second year? Boy do I love quoting Pulp Fiction. So, Nick is grounded from the computer. That kind of sucks, but he's a tennis fiend so he'll tennis it up tennis style. Stylies. You know what's cooler than that, though? Yup, sleeping 13 and a half hours on a weekday. FUCK. YEAH. I own you at sleeping. The only person who owns me at sleeping is Christen, who coincidentally slept 14 hours that very same night (5pm - 7am) just because she woke up half an hour later. I woke up about four times though but went right back to sleep, something I wouldn't normally be able to do if it was just a normal nap. No no, this was the uber-nap. It did feel weird though, I must've forgotten all of my dreams but I would just wake up, look at the clock, then fall right back to sleep, wake up, look at the clock, fall right back to sleep. The hours just slipped by like...a greasy muscle man down a slip'n'slide at a 10 year old's birthday party. It was cool though. I wish I could sleep through life. I sit on the couch today, my dad comes home and asks me, "You got food?" This is routine, if we have leftovers I say "yea", but if we don't then I say "nope" and he either cooks/buys food or leaves me hanging if he has stuff to do. Usually then I stick my hand as far down into the freezer as I can go and pull out the tasty, frozen randomness. We never eat dinner together except on Sundays when Alias isn't on. My dad's a cool guy. Some middle-aged people go through a mid-life crisis. My dad goes through a mid-life...coolness. Well not really coolness but suddenly he does all these things. Hmm...maybe it is a mid-life crisis. He joined the choir because he always wanted to get better at singing and though hes still not that good he did get a little better. He does yoga now on Sunday mornings at a class, and he also still does tae kwon do regularly. All while having a job that keeps him calm as a hindu cow (for the most part), plus, he is good at speaking in front of large groups of people. And he can support a family and 2309423049230923 houses. Cool guy, I must say. ghey that Kristine Andes is going out with Josh Duncan wtf mi amor, tu tienes mi corazon I just went on a complete tangent. So he asks me if there's food and I say no, thinking that I finished the last piece of chicken thigh (or whatever part of the chicken it was) the day before. Then he says wait I cooked porkchops yesterday though. And I'm like, oh cool, porkchop leftovers. And I never knew because I slept through cooking/dinner. It felt cool though, like I wanted to sleep through random things and then be all confused. Reminds me of a funny story, I don't know if I've already written it on HK or not, I think I've told a few of you, that one time I took a nap, and woke up at 7. I went downstairs, see my sister and mom at the dinner table and my mom says, "How was school?" And I reply, "I didn't go to school," thinking it was the morning for some dumb dumb reason. I was probably still groggy. My family was like, "wtf?" well, no more like, "huh?" but it was still funny because of the confusion. Post-sleeping confusion is the best. Pride? Sorry went on a tangent there too. So my sister and I are getting ready for school this morning, same as usual, but we didn't know how we were going to get to and from school because my mom got a flat tire, so she was using Rochelle's car to work. My dad was still driving the Maxima to work. Since Rochelle's car was in the shop for the first two days this week too, we haven't driven to school this whole week. Anyway, my mom says we should just drive her car even though it has a flat to school since my dad filled up the flat tire with air. But, we couldn't drive anywhere else or else it might get too flat. My dad looks at it and says it's too soft so he has to fill it up again and asks Rochelle to just drive the Maxima to school. Me, being the getting-ready fiend that I am, am finished and sitting waiting for however we are going to get to school to take me. My dad is getting mad that Rochelle doesn't just take the Maxima because he wants to take the RX (mom's car) to the gas station to fill up the tire again. And this story kind of relates to pride because, in a way, Rochelle never wanted to drive the Maxima because it's pretty old, and dull. And it has no CD player. She said that we were too late to drive to school already and that we'd have to be dropped off (get to school too late without a parking pass and be ready to walk for forever from the parking spot). But she also just doesn't like that car. It kind of sucks though that my dad goes out of his way to make this compromise, by driving this worser car, and letting my sister drive his car which effectively makes it "her" car, since she drives it more. But then when my dad asks for Rochelle to do something then she doesn't want to. Too proud to be seen driving some crap car to school. I'd be the most grateful person in the whole wide world to be driving a car that could probably smoke every car at Cal. I mean, a 260-hp V8 with something like 200+ lbs torque as your first car? Time to ruin someone's shit in that beast. Knowing my luck though, I'll probably drive the Maxima. Oh well though. It doesn't have a CD player though which sucks. There are three people in this world, those who can count and those who can't. Just kidding that was the lamest piece of shit I've ever said, especially since I remember reading it from Mark Elbogen's profile. There are two people in this world, the people who make compromises and the people who take advantages of those compromises. I think I'm one of those people who makes compromises, though maybe it's too early in my life to tell, only when I make a major compromise will I realize that I am one of those people. Wow, Kevin is blogging, why is this? You all know the reason... Because he didn't have his CD player walking home today and had to contemplate the meaning of life, duh! (Of course!...) Sometimes when I think like, "What if I was going out with so-and-so?" And I would think, Jordan and/or Bryan probably thinks she is ugly. Or stupid, or annoying. Or anything, and in a way it makes me both too proud and self-conscious. For some reason I always have my bar at them. Only the hottest, only the most popular for them. Anyone else sucks fat cocks for fitty cents. Like I don't want them to look down at me. I don't know why I think about this, it's really random thoughts that I never bothered to write down before. Sometimes when I'm hyper I just want to go start a conversation with some girl who thinks I'm cute, get her number, call her, date her, dump her. The routine high school dating, you know. But when random hyperness wears off I just sit back. Then I get mad because the way life works is that you force a convo on someone who you think is attractive, and if that convo works then you connect. To me it's like, so weird that it has to be that way, I don't know why. But on the other hand it makes so much sense because the first impression you have on someone is their looks. Personality comes second. Which reminds me of Chelsea Bell, who is like uber-girl. Not only is she like, the hottest girl to ever grace Cal High, but she laughs at dumb jokes and gets mad at people who make fun of Aaron Von Rotz. Plus, two Spanish classes ago she was like "Aw man Gavin moved seats I can't talk to him anymore." People who like talking to Gavin are the coolest people ever. Especially if they are the hottest girl ever. So, there you go, the perfect girl. There should be more people like this at Cal High, too bad she's going out with that poopus face Brett Weidner. I'm also blogging because I have time to kill. We all know how long it takes me to write these stupid things. And no one reads hezo kittie anymore anyways because no one posts. As George told me more than six months ago, "Hezo Kittie is basically your blog with random guest posts." So when I don't blog there ain't shit on here because no one posts. And then there are times when I don't even know what I want to do with myself. No, not suicide, I'm pretty sure I'm already past that phase. Sure, I could smoke my brains out, but knowing me, I'll probably end up smoking four times a day and be the hugest pothead ever because I have no self-control over myself for anything. Besides, when the smoke clears, (It's a pun, get it??1?!1/?!!1?) whatever problems I have will be right there waiting for me. Ah, Hezo Kittie. Great times. This blog had the most randomest shit ever, but it was mostly about cool 8th grade stuff because that was a cool grade. Most of it was about Brooke too because she's a cool girl like that. Jordan and I coming home from Brooke's house at midnight, staying up playing CS and watching TV until Jordan finally falls asleep, me getting the paper and watching the sunrise, good times I must say. Or me and Bryan eating zingers at Valero. Or me and Jamey going to Longs every day. Well Jamey doesn't count because when I look back on it I think he was just friends with me because I was popular and/or I was friends with Brooke K. Oh well, it was still cool and there was always something to blog about. Speaking of which, Bryan where the fuck is that camera And then there's that mind-burning question of, "What makes you happy?" And when you never know then it just bugs the shit out of you. My sister is happy, she listens to Spice Girls and goes to Sean's house every day and almost has a 4.0 with three weighted classes. Not bad. But then I hear Sean talking about Alicia getting wasted one weekend, I guess her getting lots of attention, Rochelle saying that she does because she's not like that, but next week I happen to hear Kellie's brother tell me that last night Rochelle got wasted while me and Kellie are working on our history thing. Coincidence? Maybe I just don't know enough, but I guess sometimes attention is that one thing that'll make us happy, and when a person finds that one thing I will smile for them. Me? I'm not one for drawing attention to myself, but it's all gravy baby. There's only one thing that I know for sure positive that puts a smile on my face, and that's hearing Ben Kweller jammin' on "In Other Words". That is some great stuff right there, and sometimes it's just what we need, to just jam. Thank you and have a good night, here's some closing words to the tune of Normal Like You~ "So let me be your reminder And let me make the mistake for you And I've learned that she wasn't worth it And I've learned that patience is a virtue" Pills, whack it, sleep. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:09 PM
home