Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 22, 2003
Today was a good day until I got home and got owned by life. My puka shell bracelet broke.

My softball team was 1-2 today, which is bad because we are very competitive. And I made errors, but Jordan sucks at throwing anyways even though I throw worse. Our team can't hit either.

Some jankyass shit has been happening lately and it is really janky. I thought I made that word up but apparently Gavin's sister did that faj0t. Anyways...
I was at Nob hill last night really late sitting in the car when a guy is coming out of the store with a full cart of groceries, and a bag falls through that little dip in the front of the cart and a salad splatters all over the ground. Then he just sits there and looks at it. Then he goes back into the store and I was just there sitting and saw the whole thing and it was pretty whack.

Another jankyass thing that happened was when Nick and I were going to watch Matrix and we were sitting in our seats talking about the ads and stuff when the guy sitting in front of us turns around and hands us a stack of napkins and says, "Here you go." It was really whack because we didn't spill anything or anything like that and he just turned around and minded his own business again.

That is whack. I had Quiznos for dinner today though and Marty I'm trading notes with Marty so maybe this day won't be so bad after all. It still sucks overall though because my bracelet broke.

Kevin killed the kitten at 8:52 PM



home