blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Nicole blogged so I'm going to blog too because I need to waste that small amount of time between dinner and sleep. Nope, no homework for the second day in a row. I thought about what morals really are, because when you think you're doing good for the sake of good, maybe you're not. What the hell does morals mean anyway? Maybe it means self-control. Like...I don't know. One moral is to like someone because of their personality and not their looks. It means you're not superficial and that's always good, right? So there must be people who have to try to not like people for their looks to follow their personal philosophy. Scratch this whole idea, I don't think anyone thinks that way. I would pick one of my friends who is a girl over some randomass pretty girl like Chelsey Bell not because it follows my own ethics but simply because I would rather hang out with a good friend that I'm comfortable with than some girl who is pretty. Actually Chelsey is nice so I'll think of some bitchy, mean, annoying person who is potentially hot like Megan Emerson. Fuck no. OK this whole paragraph is a waste of time. Good music and movies coming out soon and over the summer: X2, Matrix, Finding Nemo, new Thrice, Mars Volta, Suicide Machines (which Bryan is getting haxd version tomorrow) so summer will be hax. Just do whatever you like to do. It's the best philosophy and it's what most people do anyways. I'm pretty good right now and I don't know why. I watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind and now I'm like hyponotized. No, it's not a great movie, for some reason I didn't "get" it. But it sure is a treat for your eyes and ears. You know what movie I did get? American Beauty. Maaan, that is one good, good movie. My dad looked over and my mom was watching Blue Crush one day and he's like, "Why are you watching a movie that have no substance?" And I thought it was funny that he said that because he falls asleep in like every movie, he would probably fall asleep in The Rock, which is paced like a Murcielago on the Autobahn. He doesn't remember any movies either. Anyways...the "beauty" of American Beauty is that it is so...complicated I guess, complex, and with so many ideas that any part in the movie can be your *click* moment. "As alcoholics like to call, a moment of clarity." The part that clicked for me, was when Thora Birch was telling Mena Suvari (sorry I don't remember the character's names) that she was ordinary and it was then that she hit her soft spot. The characters are stereotypes but fleshed out to an extent, and I thought Mena Suvari's character was the one who "has it made" in high school, the "don't give a fuck till I'm out of college" philosophy, the types of people who never show their weaknesses so you think that they might not have any. But they do. God that movie is so complicated I could've even imagine scraping the surface. Fuck independent artsy-fartsy movies, gimme blockbusters anyday. I didn't know that when your text goes over your old text when you try to fix your typing, you just press the "Insert" button to stop it doing that. I didn't know that until like a month ago when Bryan told me. We learn new things every day. I'm tired of working inside the computer. Troubleshooting is a fucking bitch and its insanely frustrating. Plus, it's not that satisfying once you figure out where you fucked up. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:50 PM
home