Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003


-It's been a whole year that Hezo Kittie was up. I just noticed looking at the archives, and it made me read the very beginning of it all.

It's weird, cause I can remember everything that happen, and how I was feeling through each post.

-Like when Bryan IMed Gavin and said Fuck You, and Gavin said stuff about typing with caps every other letter, and I remember that's when I was mad at Bryan cause I felt like he was taking over my life.

Actually I don' treally know. But I remember how I felt back then in middle school.

-Man, I want to go to one more day of Middle School and see where everyone would hang out. Things would be so dif.

And I know I wouldn't hang out with Bella cause it wouldn't make me happy.

I'm glad I got closer to a lot of people cause of High SCHOOL.

http://afireinsideyou.blogspot.com <--- Alex Hemmerich's cool fucking ass blog......::bubbling spit juices come out of my bared teeth::

...::bubbling spit juices come out of my bared teeth:: was from Kevin in the early archives of HK.

Nick killed the kitten at 11:35 AM



home