Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 11, 2003
I wish I could say something that would be surprising, earth-shattering, and fuck...I don't know. Anything.

Nothing I say here will break new ground, nor will it likely be very interesting. I'm guessing that the person who is reading this already knows who I am, and anything I say here would just be reciting the same old things I always say. The same things I've said a year ago will pop up again.

Stereotypes are viewed as a bad thing, but it's hard to criticize the use of them when they just seem flat-out true. I feel fine right now but in less than 24 hours I'll go into some random mood swing that'll make me depressed or angry or frustrated or tense. Typical teenage angst. I guess we can't help it for fitting into the stereotype.

I'll end up saying some random, random bullshit when I get angry at things that make me mad, and it'll sound something like "Hi I'm Kevin I am this perfectly moral person who thinks badly of himself because I have no common sense" because I'm pretty sure that's what I sound like. And the only reason my friends are my friends is because they put up with my shit. Definitely not an easy task. I must say, making mountains out of molehills is my forte.

After saying something, I'll probably eat my words and become the fattest hypocrite and tell myself that "I've changed". But I didn't. People don't change, they just show their true colors.

I was enlightened though, as Felicia said something along the lines of "I like people for their flaws". That one line spoke volumes; it made this huge new perspective, one without anger but with...like...respect. Or appreciation. Instead of thinking, "That person is a dumbass for feeling that way" or "you stupid shit", the thoughts instead would be kind of like accepting a person's fallibility. When we have first impressions on some people, they seem perfect or very confident with life. But when time goes by, a person's insecurities are exposed. After that, everything looks more realistic.

I hope that womb's not too warm
Cause it's cold out here, and it'll be quite a shock
To breathe this air
To discover loss

I don't think I'm grateful enough of my friends recently. They always do insanely nice things, usually something you wouldn't expect, which makes it even more nice. I want to do something like that to someone, but I don't think I'm very good at those things.

Owell that's it I don't have anything particularly useful to say still and I lost quite a bit of sleep time. Rochelle says orange juice does something to your seratonin which makes you happier. So I say, drink more orange juice.

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:48 AM



home