blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
It was weird today because on the radio they played a Norah Jones song, then played another song, then played the same Norah Jones song right after. I think that happened another time too, except with Limp Bizkit's Rearranged. I'm not sure if it was the same radio station or not, but what's the chance that two radio stations would play a band that's hated that much these days? I like starting the shower with only a lukewarm temperature and then when the novelty of the feeling of being in the shower wears off, turning up the heat just a little bit makes it feel like you just got into the shower again. Usually when I do this, though, I stay in the shower for a long time and that's bad. I have this pain in the right part of my mouth that hurts when I open it a certain width, and it really sucks. I went to the doctor and he said I might have a punctured lymph node in my cheek and gave me antibiotics. When we were pulling out of the driveway, I remembered that I popped my jaw on accident when I was like in bed right before I fell asleep. What happened was I thought my jaw felt kind of loose (and I think it was) so I tried to open it really wide and straight to straighten it and the right side popped or something, and it felt like it popped into place and my jaw felt straight. But then the next day, or as I recall because I have bad memory, there was a pain there. I forgot about popping my jaw because I was so tired. I miss my friends. You are probably thinking, "WTF you hang out with your friends you dumbass" but I just do. I wish I had a girlfriend right now that I liked a lot because then I can think about her and shit like that so then I don't have to think about how much I suck Oh shit can't finish this blog I didn't know I had to read that whole FUCKING EXCERPT for english because I am that gay. Kevin killed the kitten at 9:34 PM
home