Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 22, 2003
So it's 2:35 in the afternoon, and I'm really really bored; so bored in fact, that I've decided to post on HK. You know you love it.

I've been wondering more and more recently if friendships are really worth it.

Lately, people...just people in general, and even my friends on occasion, tend to bother me more than make me happy. This is unacceptable. I'm sure I piss people off. I don't claim to be the most likable guy ever, but I swear to God this is a giant conspiracy. I'll be damned if everyone wasn't put on this planet to piss me off. Recently someone told me that I was bitter, TOO bitter in fact. What? Is there a certain amount of bitterness that is acceptable? If so, please let me know what it is and I will try to meet your standards.
You're damn right I'm bitter. Don't point out to me that my contempt for society and the stupid people in it is growing, because believe me, I already know.

Finally a damn good idea to come out of someone's mouth that wasn't mine. The 7 Deadly Sins test would be perfect. The only flaw would be that a person who only fit into one of those sins would be a rarity. People suck.

I think I'm done making friends for a while. I'll stick with what I've got and try not to ruin it...probably unsuccessfully. Mikki just got here.

The motto of Otis Spunkmeyer Cookes is "Baking a Diference". If that's not clever, I don't know what is.

I love little miss asian princess in the making. That's what they called me in Nevada, and that's what I call Mikki now. He has good posture, and Christen is a whore regardless of who's backpack she steals.

I can't think of howmany friends I don't see anymore, probably because that number is unusually low. That can either be good or bad. Sometimes I don't want to see people, but I have to anyway, and sometimes I do want to...and...I do. So that's great.

P.S. Girls please stop groping me in the halls as I walk by.


Anonymous killed the kitten at 3:00 PM



home